Hosting a drive for the homeless at Water Street is simple.
A Few Things To Consider:
- Decide whether you’d like to collect non-perishable foods & everyday essentials, or both.
- Set a start and end date for the collection.
- Set a goal of how much you want to collect.
- Let people know you’re hosting a drive through social media and flyers.
- While we greatly appreciate your help and to keep our old truck operating, we ask that if your collected items can fit in your car, that you drop your items off at one of our drop off locations on campus.
Pick Up Guidelines:
- Total collected items exceeds 2 full car loads or total collected items cannot fit in the bed of a pickup truck. Please contact Heather to schedule donation pickup.
Types of Drives