- Our graphic designer has added a
boy to their family! Prayer for Ro and
his family as they adjust to becoming a
family of four.
- Pray for safety as the staff travel back
from the AGRM conference in Texas.
Pray for uneventful and stress free travel.
- Pray for the open positions, pray that
the right person will come along to fill
- Pray for the finance department as we
enter the last two months of our fiscal
year. Pray that God will provide in the
areas we need him to provide.
- Praise for the new employees who
have started recently. Pray that they will
settle in well.
- Pray for the Discovery Tour happening
today. Pray for the guest touring the
campus, that their hearts will be opened
to the work we do here.
- Praise for all our partners. Whether
they give financially, continually pray,
volunteer their time or donate their
services, we are so grateful for them.
- Pray for moms & kids as they transition
out of school for the summer.
- Pray for restoration and healing for an
employee whose family lost their home
in a fire.
- Pray for the Board of Directors
meeting happening today. Pray for
wisdom and God’s guidance.
- Praise for seeing guests seeing Gods
love in personal ways.
- Pray for a staff member who is
dealing with personal health issues as
well as moving into a new home. Pray
for peace and minimal stress as they
continue moving forward.
- Pray for productive thoughts and
actions. Pray for perseverance to work
towards accomplishing goals.
- Praise for summer vacations with
family and friends!
- Pray for the Lancaster County
- Pray for Drive Away Hunger, the
annual golf tournament. Pray for great
weather, fruitful connections and just
an overall great time for the golfers,
volunteers and staff.
- Praise for the little things. Praise
for the small glimpses of God in our
- Pray for all the fathers being
celebrated today. Praise for dad’s who
are a practical example of the love our
heavenly Father shows us. Pray for those
who have lost a father or who need a
father and may they be reminded of
how awesome God is at loving us the
way a true father should.
- Pray for staff members who are
leaving WSM. Pray that they will
continue to seek out God’s plan for
- Pray for the people who have engaged
with us for the first time. Pray that
their hearts will be stirred to contribute
to their community in some way.
- Pray for all the recent graduates. Pray
that their next step will become clear to
them and doors will open to amazing
- Pray for all the broken relationships,
pray for restoration and trust to be built
- Pray for the finance and development
department as they deal with the fiscal
year end. Pray for minimal stress.
- Praise for God’s faithfulness in
providing for WSM and everyone
working and living on campus.
- Pray for our volunteer Ed who is
getting knee surgery sometime this
month. Pray for minimal pain and a
- Praise for the organization of our
donation warehouse. Thank you to
the staff and volunteers who took this
project under their wings.
- Philipians 1:9-11 And this is my
prayer: that your love may abound
more and more in knowledge and
depth of insight, so that you may be
able to discern what is best and may be
pure and blameless for the day of Christ,
filled with the fruit of righteousness
that comes through Jesus Christ—to
the glory and praise of God.
- Pray for the Executive Committee
meeting today. Pray for focused
conversation and God’s direction.
- Pray for staff that we find time to rest
and fill our tanks so that we can continue
to serve our community at WSM.
- Pray for staff unity and discernment
as different departments experience
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer