- Pray for God’s continued protection over WSM campus and wisdom to continue to meet the needs of guests and staff.
- Pray for healing for our country, both over the pandemic and racial injustice.
- Praise for a guest making major strides in her recovery from COVID-19. Pray for continued healing and a miraculous recovery.
- Pray that God will touch the hearts of our leaders, local and state, like only he can and that change will come and love will prevail.
- Pray the Holy Spirit brings ideas for moving ahead with teaching and classes for guests.
- Pray for our guests who have mental health concerns as COVID-19 has been challenging to some of them. Pray God will relieve depression and anxiety.
- Pray for guests who are fearful about protests leading to violence at or near the Mission. Pray for protection for the campus.
- Pray for wisdom for how to develop and evaluate future programs and that we will all grow through community and relationship with Jesus.
- Pray for our guests to be seen, heard and valued!
- Pray for the new dentist who is preparing to be start soon.
- Pray for staff as they continue to work through COVID-19 and all its difficulties.
- Pray for staff as they take summer breaks, that they would be able to recuperate and come back fully recharged for the fall.
- Pray for safety and creativity during Summer Day Camp.
- Pray for our staff’s families as we look towards engaging with students full time again.
- Pray for the kids and teens in our community as they are seeing the response of adults and leaders in their community. Pray they would follow and be influenced by the right people, things and movements.
- Pray for staff as they discern how to navigate social distancing during the Teen Haven Summer Camp.
- Pray for a staff member’s grandson
- Pray for a staff member’s family as they await news of whether their foster children of almost 3 years will be up for adoption.
- Pray a for a staff member desiring to be an encouragement and good listener to our donors and serve their neighborhood and church well.
- Pray for a staff member’s mother and others in residence at Landis Homes who may be afraid as they undergo universal testing for Covid-19, especially for those with dementia. Pray they look to the Lord for strength and protection.
- Pray for staff members struggling with their health to be fully restored.
- Pray for a staff member’s father, a Lancaster City Police Officer.
- Pray for the new campus pastor as he comes onboard to fill a key role in Water Street.
- Pray for a staff member seeking to have humility and wisdom but also boldness in this season of life.
- Pray for the staff and guests as they process the emotions generated by the murder of George Floyd and the national response.
- Pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding in reopening the dining hall.
- Pray for wisdom, as we on a case by case basis, begin to think about volunteers coming back on campus.
- Pray for our volunteer coordination teams as they handle drives and ensure the safety of those who come to volunteer and give over the coming months.
- Pray for one of our lead Volunteer Coordinators, as she goes through a difficult time with family.
- Pray for Reverberate, as we transition it from a large worship gathering to one with numerous locations all around the county.
- Pray for Rescue Mission Food Drive, as we continue to work out details on this big fall event.
- Pray for Isaiah 61 and the preparations that are being made to host that event safely in November.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer