- Pray for wisdom as we unfold big changes like Providence Shelter. Pray the new opening is a blessing to our guests and that we have a peaceful transition.
- Pray for guests as they make big decisions about career changes and consider going to school.
- Pray for guests who have not yet come to Water Street and for our staff to be prepared to serve them like Jesus would.
- Lift up guests seeking to reconcile with their families especially over the holidays.
- Pray for guests facing major life issues like lung cancer, loss of employment, loss of housing, addiction and kidney failure.
- Praise God for the testimony of a guest who expressed how Water Street changed his life for the better.
- Pray for inspiration in finding new ways to teach classes and engage with guests at the heart level.
- Pray for a guest struggling to settle into a routine to have the strength to make good choices each day.
- Pray for strength and continued faith for a guest worried about going home to see his family over the holidays.
- Pray the Step Up program will be a part of fulfilling God’s will for each person as they prepare to move forward in their lives.
- Pray that God bring us a Dentist who loves our patients in a godly way.
- Pray that new staff and volunteers transition well into the Health Services team.
- Pray that our young students are blessed through our upcoming Christmas programs.
- Pray Teen Haven students grow closer to God through our upcoming Christmas programs.
- Pray for students dealing with difficult family dynamics over the holidays.
- Pray for a staff member’s daughter as she makes important life decisions about college.
- Pray for the health of a staff member who deals with migraines.
- Lift up a staff member’s wife during these cold months as she continues to regain strength from past chemotherapy.
- Pray for a staff member’s nephew who is recovering from open heart surgery at 4 months old.
- Lift up a staff member while her son his homebound and being cared for by a nurse.
- Pray for staff members as they look for affordable day care for their children.
- Pray for a staff member’s child to return to Jesus.
- Pray for a staff member as she transitions from 3rd shift to 2nd shift.
- Pray that we care for our staff well as they are our most precious resource.
- Pray for a staff member as he heals from abandonment so that he can continue to be used for what God has called him into.
- Pray that God continues to enable staff to rise to the challenges facing our families and students daily.
- Pray for a staff member’s Father-in-law who has been diagnosed with dementia.
- Pray for a staff member’s daughter who has been diagnosed with a thyroid condition.
- Pray for a staff member whose son’s birth dad passed away to have wisdom to walk with him through his grief.
- Pray for a staff member’s daughter who has an estranged relationship with her father.
- Lift up a staff member’s wife as she enters her final month of pregnancy.
- Pray for a staff member’s friend to come to know Jesus and overcome his addiction to alcohol.
- Pray for a staff member to have wisdom and breathe new life into her new godson.
- Praise God for staff member feeling full of joy getting to see guests learn, grow and be changed.
- Pray for a staff member dealing with difficult family dynamics.
- Pray for the Rescue Mission Food Drive — that we reach our goals to provide food for the hungry and homeless.
- Pray the volunteer office, stewards each volunteers time and talent well during the busy fall season.
- Pray for healing and wisdom for a longtime volunteer in outreach who recently had a stroke.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer