- Pray for the people who leave Water Street Mission — that they will find a healthy community to get connected with.
- Pray for our guests and residents who struggle with mental health issues — that they will be open to treatment and counseling.
- Pray for a guest who is grieving over not having contact with his son, and for restoration within the relationship.
- Pray that we steward relationships with guests, residents, volunteers, and businesses well.
- Pray that there would be healing for our guests and residents struggling with addictions.
- Praise for all the farmers and food companies who supply us with fresh seasonal food this time of year.
- Pray for a mom who will be welcoming her fourth child, that it would be an easy transition within the growing family and for the people who support them.
- Praise for the positions being filled in the Dental Clinic.
- Pray for confidence as staff guide patients toward health and wellness goals.
- Pray for more volunteers to serve in the clinic.
- Pray for the patients who are managing diabetes.
- Pray for guests who live in chronic pain, that a good management routine would ease some of their pain.
- Pray for patience and wisdom for the teachers.
- Pray for everyone at Wonder Club, as a new school year starts.
- Pray for the new students joining the Wonder Club family — that the students will blossom during their school year.
- Pray for all the programs offered at Teen Haven — that the students will be open and accepting of the things they are learning.
- Pray for the girls participating in the Brave Initiative. We are excited to offer this STEM camp at Teen Haven.
- Pray for the students as they get ready to head back to school.
- Pray for the staff and their family members who are pregnant — that they will have healthy pregnancies.
- Pray for creativity and wisdom as staff navigate tricky situations with guests and residents.
- Pray for healthy and open communication between coworkers and across campus.
- Praise for all of the new staff — that they will feel welcomed here.
- Pray for the staff members going back to school, that they would be diligent in their studies.
- Praise God for his faithfulness to our staff members who found an apartment or a house.
- Pray for staff members who are trying to make healthy changes in their life — that they would be persevering and determined.
- Pray that sponsorships will come in for our fall events.
- Pray for the planning of our fall events — that they will be a blessing to the community, while bringing awareness to our mission.
- Pray for our Reverberate event on Sept 24 — that our community will get excited about worshipping together and celebrating all that God is doing in our community.
- Praise for all the volunteers that blessed our guests during the Winter Weekend Day Shelter.
- Pray for a volunteer’s father who is sick and out of the country.
- Pray for more diligent and motivated residential volunteers.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer