- Pray for God’s wisdom and peace for Water Street each day!
- Praise God for His ongoing provision for Water Street Mission as we concluded our fiscal year having met our goal and able to meet our ministry obligations.
- Pray for protection over all the students returning to school.
- Pray for students who are refugees or at-risk during this next school year.
- Pray for continued grace and protection in this season of COVID-19.
- Pray for our Lancaster students and mothers as they switch to remote learning.
- Pray for a young mom with three young children who recently became homeless due to domestic violence. Pray for safety and health as they navigate these challenges.
- Pray for students’ safety and health in high school sports.
- Pray for the moms on campus who are tired and frustrated by the difficult situation we are in.
- Pray for guests who are continuing to work hard each day toward meeting their goals. Pray they stay focused and at peace during this time.
- Pray employers open their hearts to guests who are looking for jobs in positivework environments.
- Pray for the new Nurse Care Manager and Dentist coming on board our team.
- Pray for creativity for Wonder Club teachers as they find ways to engage students in learning and growing.
- Pray for local teens as they navigate beginning online classes this fall and for Teen Haven staff as they continue to seek to connect with them.
- Pray for our remote staff who will be returning to campus soon, some who have fears about returning during COVID-19.
- Pray for a staff member’s husband who is looking for work. Pray for provision and strength during the search.
- Pray for a staff member’s ankle injury and for guidance for doctors to find what is causing the pain and to find a solution.
- Pray for a staff member’s son who is wrestling with some significant challenges and needs wisdom and peace.
- Pray for many members of the team seeking licensing in social work and going back to school.
- Pray for a peaceful and loving transition for the remote team back on campus.
- Pray for a staff member’s sister who is dealing with severe depression, and struggling to find medication that works.
- Pray for staff member’s children who are getting out of college, and looking for work and places to live as their plans have been interrupted
- Pray staff will transition well with the changes that will take place in the near future.
- Pray for a staff member’s family as they go through a major life transition. Pray they stay close to the Lord in a time when it will become easy to lose focus.
- Pray for staff and guests as we reintegrate to campus and continue to proceed with our new intake process.
- Pray for a staff member who is dealing with various illnesses in their family including a father with spine cancer, a daughter awaiting test results for a lump on her thyroid and a husband having knee surgery. Pray for peace and for healing over their family.
- Pray for wisdom and new strategies on how to structure and nurture Water Street kids. Pray we all will find tools to keep balance and wellness in all areas of our lives.
- Pray for a staff member’s husband as he looks for a home.
- Pray for our Food Services Department as they start up again cooking meals on campus in the dining hall.
- Pray for our on campus team to be able to rest and take vacation during this busy season.
- Pray for our leadership as they craft the vision and core values of WSM through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for our communication to improve in our organization.
- Pray we will love the guests and each other well.
- Pray we will be content and encouraged in our individual journey as well as we navigate this amazing season together.
- Pray God brings us committed volunteers who will help keep our campus safe and love our guests while we reopen volunteering this fall.
- Pray for this year’s Reverberate to uplift our community as we meet across the county. Pray for a wonderful evening of fellowship and worship where believers can come together and praise God.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer