- Pray that the staff will continue to grow in showing God’s love to our guests.
- Pray for continued safety on campus, spiritually and physically.
- Pray as the construction on the new emergency shelter begins, that it would be a smooth and efficient process.
- Pray for a new first time mom living here — that she would feel comfortable enough to seek help and support.
- Pray that our guests will learn to celebrate the small victories and that our staff will help them recognize the improvements they are making in their lives.
- Pray for the guests who leave the mission, that they will get connected with a supportive community of people.
- Pray for all our guests who are recovering from medical procedures — that the pain would be minimal and the recovery be fast.
- Pray for fresh vision for continuing to meet the health needs of our patients and guests.
- Praise for the positions being filled in the Dental Clinic.
- Pray for confidence as staff guide patients toward health and wellness goals.
- Pray for more volunteers to serve in the clinic.
- Pray for a 21 year old patient who is taking care of her siblings — that she will be able to find the help and support she needs.
- Pray for the teachers as they deal with behavioral issues with some of their students.
- Pray for patience and wisdom for the teachers.
- Pray for opportunities for training for the teachers.
- Praise for another great year of Wonder Club.
- Pray for a restful summer for the teachers — that they will feel renewed to take on the next school year.
- Pray for all the programs offered at Teen Haven — that the students will be open and accepting of the things they are learning.
- Pray for the summer camp planning and execution — that the kids will enjoy their time at camp.
- Pray for staff family members who are struggling with addiction.
- Pray for improved communication and mutual support amongst our staff.
- Pray that our staff will trust God to be sufficient for their needs.
- Pray for clarity of vision for our staff.
- Pray for a staff member’s children who are dealing with past and recent trauma caused by their father.
- Praise for the way God provides for our staff.
- Praise for all the new employees — that they will feel welcomed and supported in their work.
- Pray for relief from lower back pain for a staff member.
- Pray for our 25th annual Drive Away Hunger golf event on June 21 — that there would be great weather and a fun day for the golfers.
- Pray that all who volunteer on campus will feel blessed by their time here.
- Praise for all the regular volunteers and for all the heart and soul they put into time on campus.
- Pray for mentors for our guests in residential ministries.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer