- Pray for peace and comfort for our guests experiencing grief from a loss or separation from a loved one.
- Praise for the Feast of Joy being a successful night where guests felt loved and cared for and where we could all come together to celebrate the Joy of the Christmas season.
- Pray for guests suffering from depression and anxiety, especially in this winter season which can make these issues even harder.
- Pray for guests dealing with mental health issues of any kind to find peace and healing.
- Pray for those who are experiencing homelessness in our community and in need of love to experience what it means to be loved as a child of God.
- Praise for Providence Shelter and the amazing way our guests have responded! Pray that it will serve our guests for many years to come.
- Pray that God brings us a Dentist who loves our patients in a godly way.
- Pray that new staff and volunteers transition well into the Health Services team.
- Pray for our wonder club kids especially those who struggle to follow the rules.
- Praise for the success of our Christmas program and how the children were able to learn the songs and bless others through their joy!
- Pray for a young lady who recently lost her grandfather.
- Pray for Thrive, our teen career program, for students to learn, to grow in creativity and diligence and see God as they plan for their futures.
- Praise for one Teen Haven alumni who was recently offered a job at Water Street Health Services!
- Pray for teens in our community with parents who are very minimally involved physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Pray staff start the New Year rested and recharged after the busy holiday season.
- Lift up a staff member’s mom who is waiting to hear back from the doctor about her atypical test result to see if she has cancer.
- Pray for a staff member’s niece battling depression to find healing.
- Pray for a staff member’s son to be a light in the new public school he is attending.
- Pray for a staff member’s family member who is starting chemotherapy for cancer.
- Pray for our new Director of Marketing and the Advancement team during this time of transition.
- Pray for a staff member’s mom, who is having surgery, to heal well and experience a full recovery.
- Pray for a staff member having their second child to have a safe delivery for both baby and mom.
- Pray God would pour into our homes and help us see how we are to pour into and bless others in our community.
- Pray for a staff member struggling with a brain condition to have strength and healing.
- Pray for a staff member’s friend who will be going on a mission trip.
- Pray that the MRI results for a staff member come back normal and that they experience peace in waiting.
- Pray for the planning of the third annual Compelled by Love event happening on March 19, 2020.
- Pray for the planning of Top Chefs event happening on April 17, 2020.
- Praise for all the volunteers who helped over the holiday season.
- Pray for the volunteers who will help with the Winter Weekend Day shelter.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer