- Pray for guests as the weather gets colder to stay safe and healthy.
- Pray for our Water Street campus as many guests have colds right now.
- Praise for moms who are doing really well beyond water street. Pray they continue forward in their journeys of faith, healing and wellness.
- Pray for one of our moms who will be transitioning with her children out of WSM soon. Pray all the details come together and they see God’s loving hand guiding them.
- Pray for our children living at the mission to feel safe and loved by their moms as well as by the staff and guests.
- Pray for guests to have healthy boundaries and to be able to communicate this with others graciously when needed.
- Pray for our Dorm Monitors to develop skills that will be used in future jobs and in life.
- Pray for our guests to find and connect with healthy growing churches while they are here and enjoy Sabbath rest and Sunday Worship with a local body of believers.
- Pray as the weather gets colder, those who choose to remain outside will be protected and their well being will be provided for by God.
- Pray for discernment for our Medical and Dental Team as they seek to fill open staff positions.
- Pray for our wonder club kids to continue to learn more about God and grow in wonder and joy.
- Praise for seeing young teenage women coming to know Christ for the first time.
- Pray young boys and girls can be drawn in by the gospel through our programs.
- Pray for teens in our community with parents who are very minimally involved physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Pray for a staff member’s son who is moving back to Lancaster County to find a place to live and new employment.
- Praise for the outpouring of support we received over Christmas and the Advent season. It was touching and encouraging to us and the work we do.
- Pray for a staff member struggling with a brain condition to find strength and healing.
- Pray for discernment in the training needs for our staff, especially in the children’s ministry as we explore new techniques.
- Pray for continued healing for a staff member’s family.
- Pray for team building and cooperation among Residential staff.
- Pray for new employees transitioning in their roles at Water Street.
- Pray for a staff member’s grandchild to gain weight and grow strong after a major surgery.
- Pray for rest and wellness for our staff and that we will find ways to leave our work in God’s hands,“fill our buckets,” and return rejuvenated to minister here well.
- Pray that we will give ourselves grace when we fail and that we will grow and learn through it all.
- Pray that our off-sites and staff meetings will bring encouragement, growth as well as cohesiveness and teamwork.
- Praise for how the Water Street Mission Board and Board Committees have given integral guidance and counseling.
- Pray for a staff member’s son applying to be a foster parent as they wait to hear if they will begin in the program.
- Pray for a staff member’s son to be provided a way to get his teaching certification.
- Pray for a staff member’s husband as he transitions from bi-vocational to FT pastor.
- Pray for staff member’s families who are also struggling with illness.
- Pray for staff who are also new mom’s to have sweet time with their children when they are home and for God to keep their minds at ease when they are apart.
- Pray for the planning of the third annual Compelled by Love event happening on March 19, 2020.
- Pray for the planning of Top Chefs event happening on April 17, 2020.
- Praise God for His provision of volunteers, who care for our guests and serve WSM in various capacities.
- Pray for that our volunteers will stay healthy and free from illness as they serve so faithfully among us.
- Pray for more trained, faithful volunteers for some mornings and some evenings in our Children’s Ministry as well as back up volunteers if our regular volunteers are unable to come.
Request Prayer / Report Praise
Need prayer for something in your life? We are a praying people and would be happy to take your prayer requests. Please share your requests by clicking below.
Request a Prayer