- Pray for a staff member’s
family who is having relationship
issues with her older children. Pray for healing in the relationship and salvation of the children.
- Praise for a new Dental Assistant to work in our dental clinic.
- Praise that several guests who were
in our emergency shelter have decided to commit to life change.
- Pray that the seeds planted at the “Compelled by Love” event would continue to be fruitful and encourage change in our community.
- Pray for guests who are struggling. Pray they will come to realize their true identity in Christ.
- Pray for long term volunteers to be moved to serve at the mission and sow into our guests’ lives.
- Praise for staff members who have been healed of cancer!
- Praise that a staff member’s tumor was successfully and completely removed!
- Pray for the Teen Haven group that is currently in Zimbabwe. Pray for protection and open hearts as they impact the community they are working in.
- Pray for the food service team as they adjust to a new manager. Pray for a smooth process.
- Pray for our guests and residents who deal with chronic pain. Pray for comfort and better pain management.
- Pray for all the newlyweds on our staff. Pray that God will be the center of their relationships and they will grow in communication with one another.
- Pray for the “soon-to-be moms” on our staff. Pray for a fulfilling pregnancy, peace, strength and confidence.
- Praise for God’s faithfulness to bring in needed dental and medical items for
use in Health Services.
- Pray for God’s guidance as Wonder Club adds new staff for the upcoming school year.
- Pray freedom for our guests and residents struggling with alcohol addiction.
- Pray for continued reliance on God as we move into a new fiscal year. Pray that we will rely on His strength and trust in His provisions.
- Pray for open positions, that they will be filled with the right people.
- Praise for one of our guests who was accepted into college and is starting to work towards finishing her degree.
- Pray for the expectant mothers
living here. Pray for peace in the midst of their challenges.
- Praise for all our faithful donors and the vital support they provide.
- Pray for safety on and off of campus. Pray for protection.
- Pray that life coaches continue to grow in God’s love for our guests.
- Pray for those looking for a home. Pray that God opens the right doors and that the perfect home will become available.
- Pray for an 18 year old guest. Pray that his relationship with his mother will be healed and that he will learn to rely on God in tough situations.
- Pray that the single mothers staying with us will feel stable in their current situation and that that they will find God’s peace and strength to continue towards life restoration.
- Pray that the moms staying with us will create a supportive community for one another. That they will encourage each other.
- Pray for a smooth transition with an IT change.
- Pray for Advancement staff members as September quickly ap-
proaches. Pray for smooth events, minimal stress, and that God will be present in all events and inspire the community to care for those most often overlooked.
- Pray as we work on improving standard operating procedures. Pray that they will be a source of empowerment for the staff.
- Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend. Enjoy your time spent with friends and family. Pray for safety and a time of connection and community.